A Dogtopia franchise might be the perfect business opportunity for you.
Fill out the form below to inquire about owning a franchise and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
WHAT IS MY INVESTMENT?
The estimated initial investment for a dog daycare facility can range between $543,193 to $1,489,801. This includes the initial franchise fee, costs associated with construction, equipment, training, payroll and working capital for initial operations. You should also consider the following financial commitments involved:
- Initial franchisee fee $49,500
- Minimum liquid capital of $300,000 required
- Minimum $1 million net worth
- Royalty fees: 7%
- 10% veteran discounts
- SBA registry — 70% financing available
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
REAL ESTATE LOCATIONS
We make it easy for new franchisees to find the perfect location to launch their business. Since opening in 2002, we have years of experience in launching new franchise locations. We ensure that each location is equipped with modern facilities that provide a safe and open-play environment for dogs to socialize and interact with our caring team of Canine Coaches.
The criteria for a successful Dogtopia location includes:
- 5,000 – 8,000 square feet
- Option to include outdoor play area for the dogs
- Preferred co-tenants include grocery, daily needs and other service related businesses
- Strong residential population density
- Strong daytime/workplace population
- Above average household income as compared to DMA average
- Daycare and boarding use allowed by right or by way of Special Use Permit
same-store sales growth in 2019
Top performing stores average over $1M in revenue
“Other places didn’t meet our standards. The Dogtopia standard is the only one we want to offer.”
- KRIS & SCOTT MODICA (multi-unit franchisee), Chicago
“I wanted to work for myself and every person I met at Dogtopia was my kind of people: practical and down-to-earth.”
- PETER DUFALL, Northern California
“What I’ve been most impressed with is how well Dogtopia does everything and has anticipated our needs. My excitement and level of encouragement has grown since I’ve joined.”
- JOHN NANIA, Chicago
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Do you meet the financial investment criteria, have transferable skill sets and experience?